Representing our Whole Community
The role of the Parish Council is to represent the interests of our whole community; it is a part of local government supporting the democratic process. Your Parish Council provides a focus for the community to identify concerns and projects, and endeavour to solve them locally for and on behalf of our residents.
- The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues and agree appropriate actions
- Parish Council meetings are normally held on the first Monday of the month at 7:30 pm
- Review planning applications relevant to the Parish and pass comment on them to the local authority
- Address residents’ concerns and issues
- Monitor compliance with the policies set out in the Neighbourhood Plan
- Support initiatives to implement Community Actions as set out in the Neighbourhood Plan