It is with sadness that the Yorkshire Local Councils Associations have learned of the death of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh and we extend heartfelt condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and members of the Royal Family.
Representing our Whole Community
The role of the Parish Council is to represent the interests of our whole community; it is a part of local government supporting the democratic process. Your Parish Council provides a focus for the community to identify concerns and projects, and endeavour to solve them locally for and on behalf of our residents.
- The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues and agree appropriate actions
- Parish Council meetings are normally held on the first Monday of the month at 7:30 pm
- Review planning applications relevant to the Parish and pass comment on them to the local authority
- Address residents’ concerns and issues
- Monitor compliance with the policies set out in the Neighbourhood Plan
- Support initiatives to implement Community Actions as set out in the Neighbourhood Plan